Why Formentera Moto Rent?
TÉRMINOS Y CONDICIONES
1. The tenant agrees not to use or allow the vehicle used in the transport of persons or things through rent, in sprinting or any public or private sports competition; for anyone who has given Formentera Moto Rent, S.L. a fictitious name or age or address that are not authentic or contravening the laws, regulations or ordinances; to move or tow vehicle or trailer; or by any person other than the tenant, family members thereof coexist with him, the employer of the tenant or lessee an employee who makes use of the vehicle during normal provision of services to the lessee. It is understood that any of those just mentioned must have previously obtained authorization from Formentera Moto Rent, SL and that no person including tenant may use or drive the vehicle unless in possession of the corresponding registration certificate . The restrictions contained in this clause are applied together and are effective with respect to any use, use or driving. The lessee assumes full responsibility for any fine, penalty or damage associated with the provision of the violation of the provisions of this clause.
2nd. The lessee assumes full responsibility for any violations of traffic or parking regulations committed during the term of this contract. The company reserves the right to charge the customer an administrative fee for such management (€ 30).
3rd. It is expressly agreed that Formentera Moto Rent, S.L. assumes no responsibility for any loss or damage to any property left, stored or that the renter or any other person to stop, store or transport the vehicle is for rent or after completing this. The lessee assumes the risk of such loss or damage, exempts Formentera Moto Rent, SL from any claim for the same and agrees to keep Formentera Moto Rent, free SL and harmless from any claims that occur as a result.
4th. The Savina Cars Motos, S.L. accepts no responsibility for delay or delays that occur as a consequence of damage to the vehicle or other causes. The Savina Cars Motos, S.L. not replace the vehicle in case of theft or accident.
5th. The customer is responsible for all damages caused to the leased vehicle can be relieved by the conditions set out in the box front. If the client loses or leaves the vehicle keys inside this you will be charged 30 € for bringing the double keys.
6. The vehicle under contract is covered by an insurance policy Segura called “Unlimited” Civil Liability and Criminal against third parties, since the tenant is insured under this policy, is obliged to comply with all terms and conditions thereof . In order to comply with the provisions of that policy. The lessee agrees to immediately report any incident to the insurance company or to Formentera Moto Rent, S.L.
7. For any differences that might arise in connection with this document, the parties submit to the Courts of Ibiza, waiving any other jurisdiction that may apply.
8. All risk insurance in Formentera Moto Rent, S.L. offers customers insurance damage to the rented vehicle caused by collision. This insurance does not cover damage caused on wheels, lower parts of the vehicle, loss of keys, breakages or damage to the vehicle and accessories belonging to or delivered with the vehicle.
This insurance becomes invalid and the contract and loss by the lessee, rate, safe and euro deposit when.
– the vehicle is driven by someone other than the tenant
B – the driver infringes the laws of the Highway Code .
C – the damages are caused intentionally or by misuse of the vehicle
D -. in the vehicle are mounted more people than authorized
E -. the vehicle is driven outside
paved roads. F – the driver drives under the influence of alcohol and other narcotic substances
G -. the tenant is dedicated to any activity as freight, passenger transport paid or when it involves direct or indirectly sublease the vehicle.
the insurance be overruled by the above assumptions, the tenant is responsible for damage to the vehicle theft, accident, breakdown, vandalism, misplacement or loss of its parts, as well as days of stoppages of the vehicle.
9th. Deposit or bond. At the time of signing the contract, the lessee shall pay to Formentera Moto Rent, SL in addition to the settlement amount of the corresponding contract, an amount as deposit or bond, the amount is at the discretion of Formentera Moto Rent, SL up which the lessee shall bear any extra charges of any nature has been generated.
in the event that the amount deposited in the deposit does not cover such charges in full, the tenant must pay Formentera Moto Rent , SL the difference. If any extra charge not occur, Formentera Moto Rent, S.L. return the deposit to the tenant upon completion of the contract.
10th. VEHICLE RETURN. The vehicle is returned to the place, date and time stipulated in the contract and in the same state I was delivered by Formentera Moto Rent, S.L. with all its documents, tires, keys, tools and accessories. If the vehicle is returned before the tenant is not entitled to the refund on insurance contract price. If the tenant wants to keep the leased vehicle for more than the agreed in the contract time period, you must obtain permission writings of Formentera Moto Rent, SL, who must pay the corresponding amount or accept the charge card credit which the lease has been paid in any case the deposit may serve to extend the rental. Any change in the agreed return conditions may charge additional fees for the tenant.
11th. FUELS. It is the responsibility of the lessee refuel the vehicle with the correct type of fuel, the amount of which will always be in charge. Any expense or repair resulting from misfuelling be borne by the tenant. If the customer returns the vehicle with more fuel than on departure, the difference was paid for administrative reasons.
12. EXTRAS EXTRAS. The lessee authorizes Formentera Moto Rent, SL to charge your credit card or debit card, all extra charges generated by the return of the vehicle, under the terms of this lease. P>
13.1.Para discounted reservations below 25%, you can cancel or modify any penalty without reservation if he gives notice to 48hrs in advance of the date of collection of the vehicle. Otherwise, you will be charged for the first day of the reserved vehicle rental (undiscounted) amount.
13.2.Para reservations greater than or equal to 25% discount, you can not change the dates of the rent or make any modification or cancellation booking involving the refund to be paid to confirm
WARNING! b> span> font>
This vehicle will be withdrawn immediately if found UNLOCKED (steering and lock), illegally parked, or cONTRACT EXPIRED his contract will be canceled immediately and forfeit all money paid.
Leave the vehicle ROBO.- ALWAYS CLOSED. In case of theft you must pay the amount of the value of the vehicle and forfeit all money paid. In case of theft the contract will be canceled automatically.
TIME Vehicles DELIVERY.- not returned on the date and time of delivery will incur a surcharge of 20 Euros per hour or fraction thereof for cars and quads, and 10 Euros per hour or fraction for motorcycles.
zONE MARITIMA.- Driving vehicles in the maritime area (beach), or outside authorized channels, it is illegal and seriously damage the vehicle. Likewise the tenant agrees not to use or allow the vehicle to leave the island of Formentera. Such circumstances automatically cancel the insurance, and involves the loss of all monies paid on account and the cancellation of his contract.
FRANQUICIA.- In case of breakage or theft of the vehicle or parts, the customer must pay up to 350 Euros for mopeds and motorcycles up to 350 cc; 600 Euros for cars of groups A and B, quads and motorcycles over 350 D.C. and 1000 Euros for the other groups. Any type of insurance will be invalidated if at the time of accident or theft the client had not paid the rent corresponding to date.